Monday, June 29, 2009

Megan Fox Beauty Secrets

Celebrity Beauty Secrets - Megan Fox
Gorgeous celebrity Megan Fox with her fantastic body, bronze skin and long eyelashes has a few celebrity beauty secrets up her sleeve. Declaring she is not one for dieting or exercising because she is lazy and admitting to the fact that she has a sweet tooth, “I have to do cleanses every once in a while 'cause of the amount of sugar I take in."

As for diet and exercise, Megan, 22 uses a quick fix for her sweet tooth by drinking a mixture of water and apple cider vinegar to regularly cleanse her system. She swears that drinking apple cider vinegar flushes out all the toxins and helps her to keep her fabulous figure. She also says, "It will get rid of, for women who retain water weight...and all that, it gets rid of it really fast." She added that the other benefit is, “It will get rid of, for women who retain water weight, from your menstrual cycle and all that, it gets rid of it really fast." It’s worth a tCelebrity Beauty Secrets - Megan Foxry.

For de-stressing after a hectic day, "I take melatonin to sleep. But I also have lavender oil all over the house, and if you put that under your nose, on your forehead, and I put it over my heart - it's just really relaxing. Something about that scent helps you to focus."

She also claims that she finds the sun healthful and is a part of her skin care regime. "I find that being out in the sun is better for you than people think. Like, when I started going back to the beach and being in the saltwater and the sun, my skin improved a lot. So, I benefit from sunshine."

However, how much of that sun she actually takes is questionable as we all know that too much exposure to the sun can cause both skin cancer and wrinkled skin. It is rumoured that she pays $200 - $300 for a full body spray tan.

However, she does admit that “The sun and the sea - things that suit me,” help her with keeping her complexion beautiful.

“I consider staying under the sun is much more useful, than most people think. For example, when I start going on a beach and bathing in salty sea water, my skin condition improves considerably,” Megan added.

As for Megan’s eyelashes, she uses Lumigan for her long lashes. Lumigan eye drops are a drug that promotes the growth of eyelashes. Many actresses are getting tired of putting on the false eyelashes and are instead using either Lumigan or Latisse which is the only FDA approved drug called bimatoprost to grow longer eyelashes. To frame those beautiful eyes, she is definitely using the skills of a talented makeup artist to get that smokey eyed look.

No comments: